Updated Location and Date for: School(s) of Nursing Networking Night and AACN at UCLA March 2019 Chapter Meeting
Time: 5 PM to 7:30PM
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Place: UCLA School of Nursing Auditorium (Rm A-660)
Our session will include:
1) Chapter business from 5PM to 6PM
2) School(s) of Nursing Networking from 6PM to 7:30PM
What to expect:
- Pick up brochures, handouts, and giveaways from the nurses of AACN Chapter at UCLA.
- Get your resumes reviewed AND questions answered! Direct facetime with bedside nurses and nursing leadership working at hospitals throughout the LA area. They have experience working in various acute and critical-care fields and many are managers that conduct interviews. This can be an invaluable resource tool for students who will be graduating soon!
- Learn about different nursing specialties and ask them questions about what it’s like to be a nurse! These nurses know first-hand what it’s like to work in the hospital setting. They were once students and new grads too, so don’t be shy about asking questions!
*Cookies and Coffee will be provided :-)
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Haley